Ichthys PSI-2 Package
KAEFER was engaged by JKC Australia to carry out painting & insulation works on various areas of the Ichthys Onshore LNG Plant, including the jetty, LNG tanks, LPG tanks, racks, LNG BOG compressors and incinerators.
The miscellaneous painting & insulation works included the supply of manpower, equipment, materials, tools and consumables.
- Scaffold erection, dismantle and maintenance
- Removal and repainting of carbon and stainless-steel piping
- Removal and repainting of equipment
- Removal and re-installation of insulation including mineral wool, PIR & FEF
- Miscellaneous carryover work from Fabrication Yards
- Miscellaneous material supply
- Planning and workpack preparation
- Technical assistance and sign-off
- Project management including implementation of KPMS (KAEFER in-house Project Management Software) to manage schedule, cost and productivity
- Implementation of Lean management system & initiatives to drive productivity
Further Case Studies
Alcan Gove MaintenanceKAEFER was awarded the contract to provide ongoing maintenance services at the Site.
Cataby Minesite Tails StackersKAEFER was engaged to supply two tails stackers.
Cooper Basin MaintenanceKAEFER is engaged to provide multidisciplinary maintenance services at the client’s Cooper Basin assets in South Australia.
Coorow Horizontals RefurbishmentKAEFER was engaged by to undertake sealing works at the Storage Facility.
Dampier High Hang-up Overhead ProtectionThe project comprised the design, supply and installation of overhead protection from falling high hang up product.
Darwin LNG Dolphins RemediationKAEFER was engaged for remediation works to structural steel on berthing and mooring dolphins.
Darwin LNG MaintenanceKAEFER was awarded a multidisciplinary maintenance contract at the facility.
Esso Australia MaintenanceKAEFER was engaged for maintenance, campaign maintenance and shutdown services at offshore and onshore assets.
Geraldton Port – Berth 5 Shiploader Access StairwayKAEFER was engaged to undertake the replacement of the access stairway for the Berth 5 Shiploader.
Geraldton Port Maintenance WorksKAEFER was engaged for various structural integrity and maintenance works at the Geraldton Port.