Coorow Horizontals Refurbishment
KAEFER was engaged by CBH Group to undertake sealing works at the Coorow Storage Facility.
- Roof surface preparation including a high pressure hot water clean of the internal roof cladding and purlins to remove contaminants;
- Primer application;
- Poly-Urethane Foam Application and Coating: all roof cladding, purlins, capping and ring gear required totally encased internally with PU foam to a thickness between 20mm to 25mm;
- External wall refurbishment including a high-pressure water wash of the external walls and sealing of cracking;
- Floor refurbishment including cleaning and application of a full sealer coat of an acrylic penetrating floor sealer;
- Painting of a continuous filling line around walls; and
- Passing a pressure test of empty storage to prove fitness for fumigation.
Further Case Studies
Alcan Gove MaintenanceKAEFER was awarded the contract to provide ongoing maintenance services at the Site.
Cataby Minesite Tails StackersKAEFER was engaged to supply two tails stackers.
Dampier High Hang-up Overhead ProtectionThe project comprised the design, supply and installation of overhead protection from falling high hang up product.
Darwin LNG Dolphins RemediationKAEFER was engaged for remediation works to structural steel on berthing and mooring dolphins.
Darwin LNG MaintenanceKAEFER is engaged to provide multidisciplinary maintenance services across the site.
Esso Australia MaintenanceKAEFER was engaged for maintenance, campaign maintenance and shutdown services at offshore and onshore assets.
Geraldton Port – Berth 5 Shiploader Access StairwayKAEFER was engaged to undertake the replacement of the access stairway for the Berth 5 Shiploader.
Geraldton Port Maintenance WorksKAEFER was engaged for various structural integrity and maintenance works at the Geraldton Port.
Geraldton Receivals Gallery RefurbishmentKAEFER was engaged to refurbish the Receivals Conveyor Gallery.
Geraldton Urea Bin 2 Chords ReplacementKAEFER was engaged to undertake structural remediation works to the No. 2 Urea Bin building.