Ichthys Combined Cycle Power Plant
KAEFER was engaged by JKC Australia to carry out the surface protection, insulation and scaffolding work for the combined cycle power plant of the Ichthys Onshore LNG Plant.
- Scaffold erection, dismantle and maintenance
- Removal and painting of carbon and stainless-steel piping and equipment
- Removal and installation of surface protection
- Removal and installation of insulation including mineral wool, PIR and FEF
- Painting, surface protection, insulation and scaffolding material supply
- Carryover work from Fabrication Yards
- Planning and workpack preparation
- Technical assistance and sign-off
- Project management including implementation of KPMS (KAEFER in-house Project Management Software) to manage schedule, cost and productivity
- Implementation of Lean management system & initiatives to drive productivity
Further Case Studies
Alcan Gove MaintenanceKAEFER was awarded the contract to provide ongoing maintenance services at the Site.
Cataby Minesite Tails StackersKAEFER was engaged to supply two tails stackers.
Cooper Basin MaintenanceKAEFER is engaged to provide multidisciplinary maintenance services at the client’s Cooper Basin assets in South Australia.
Coorow Horizontals RefurbishmentKAEFER was engaged by to undertake sealing works at the Storage Facility.
Dampier High Hang-up Overhead ProtectionThe project comprised the design, supply and installation of overhead protection from falling high hang up product.
Darwin LNG Dolphins RemediationKAEFER was engaged for remediation works to structural steel on berthing and mooring dolphins.
Darwin LNG MaintenanceKAEFER was awarded a multidisciplinary maintenance contract at the facility.
Esso Australia MaintenanceKAEFER was engaged for maintenance, campaign maintenance and shutdown services at offshore and onshore assets.
Geraldton Port – Berth 5 Shiploader Access StairwayKAEFER was engaged to undertake the replacement of the access stairway for the Berth 5 Shiploader.
Geraldton Port Maintenance WorksKAEFER was engaged for various structural integrity and maintenance works at the Geraldton Port.