KAEFER Integrated Services Pty Ltd is the Australian subsidiary of the KAEFER Group, a company renowned worldwide for excellence in the fields of asset integrity solutions and industrial services, with an annual turnover of around €1.7 billion and around 30,000 employees worldwide.
We specialise in the supply of asset integrity and industrial services solutions to the Oil, LNG, Mining and Power Industries and pride ourselves on our effective delivery of quality products and our exceptional service to clientele. We are also committed to the continuous development and training of our personnel to maintain a safe and rewarding work environment.
KAEFER Integrated Services Pty Ltd are seeking qualified and experienced Planners for projects in Perth, Darwin, Gladstone, Mackay, Adelaide.
Salary $120,000 – $130,000 per annum.
- Update scheduling program to record site progress.
- Build a schedule a construction schedule in P6
- Prepare short term detailed look ahead programs i.e. the 4 weeks look ahead.
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports as required by the Contract and Site Manager.
- Identify slippages in the program and prepare recovery schedules from onsite inspections.
- Prepare daily productivity reports and identify by exception areas where progress and productivity is outside of agreed performance parameters.
- Prepare reports on operations identifying issues which may impact upon achievement of site progress in conjunction with the Site Manager.
- Assist with the maximization of plant, equipment and labour utilization in conjunction with the Site Manager.
- Liaise with Logistics Manager to quantify material availability.
- Assist with ensuring all costs are accounted for, accurately costed and within budget.
- Liaise with senior management and pro-actively implement change as necessary to ensure work is completed on time, within budget and in accordance with contractual obligations.
- Liaise with client regarding difficulties and strive to achieve mutually agreeable outcomes.
- Assist with implementation of systems, controls and training to ensure labour productivity is within budget.