Olympic Dam Access Services
KAEFER is currently engaged by BHP to provide scaffolding and rope access services at Olympic Dam.
KAEFER’s contract includes coverage for a baseload crew of permanent and residential staff, fluctuating peak labour and supervision for scheduled activities and unplanned outages, project services, and material management of BHP-supplied scaffolding.
- Design and scoping of scaffolding
- Erecting, dismantling and storage of scaffolding
- Inspection and testing of erected scaffolding
- Planned maintenance of erected scaffolding
- Repair of erected scaffolding
- Availability management of erected scaffolding
- Rope access services with multiple trade options
- Alternative access services
- Reporting and support services as required
- Management of schedule, cost and productivity through KAEFER’s Project Management System
Further Case Studies
Alcan Gove MaintenanceKAEFER was awarded the contract to provide ongoing maintenance services at the Site.
Cataby Minesite Tails StackersKAEFER was engaged to supply two tails stackers.
Cooper Basin MaintenanceKAEFER is engaged to provide multidisciplinary maintenance services at the client’s Cooper Basin assets in South Australia.
Coorow Horizontals RefurbishmentKAEFER was engaged by to undertake sealing works at the Storage Facility.
Dampier High Hang-up Overhead ProtectionThe project comprised the design, supply and installation of overhead protection from falling high hang up product.
Darwin LNG Dolphins RemediationKAEFER was engaged for remediation works to structural steel on berthing and mooring dolphins.
Darwin LNG MaintenanceKAEFER was awarded a multidisciplinary maintenance contract at the facility.
Esso Australia MaintenanceKAEFER was engaged for maintenance, campaign maintenance and shutdown services at offshore and onshore assets.
Geraldton Port – Berth 5 Shiploader Access StairwayKAEFER was engaged to undertake the replacement of the access stairway for the Berth 5 Shiploader.
Geraldton Port Maintenance WorksKAEFER was engaged for various structural integrity and maintenance works at the Geraldton Port.