KAEFER Integrated Services Pty Ltd is the Australian subsidiary of the KAEFER Group, a company renowned worldwide for excellence in the fields of asset integrity solutions and industrial services, with an annual turnover of around €1.7 billion and around 30,000 employees worldwide.
We specialise in the supply of asset integrity and industrial services solutions to the Oil, LNG, Mining and Power Industries and pride ourselves on our effective delivery of quality products and our exceptional service to clientele. We are also committed to the continuous development and training of our personnel to maintain a safe and rewarding work environment.
KAEFER Integrated Services Pty Ltd are currently seeking experienced Surface Finishers for various projects Australia Wide in Perth, Newman, Darwin, Adelaide, Gladstone and Mackay.
Salary Range: $70,000 – $84,999 per year
- Erecting scaffolding and ladders, and placing drop sheets to protect adjacent areas from paint splattering
- Preparing surfaces by removing old paint and wallpaper, fixing woodwork, filling holes and cracks, and smoothing and sealing surfaces
- Blast the surface of steel structures, pipelines, boilers, columns, I-beams, trusses and other related areas prior to commencing paint work.
- Protect plant and equipment prior to painting.
- Mix, match and blend paints to achieve desired colour, according to specification.
- Apply paint to buildings, pipes and structures using rollers, brushes, airless and conventional spray methods.
- Material handling to the work front and storage of completed items.
- Removal of waste at the end of shift and maintain good housekeeping at all times.
- Ensure all scheduled work is completed safely and at a high level of quality.