KAEFER Integrated Services Pty Ltd is the Australian subsidiary of the KAEFER Group, a company renowned worldwide for excellence in the fields of asset integrity solutions and industrial services, with an annual turnover of around €1.7 billion and around 30,000 employees worldwide.
We specialise in the supply of asset integrity and industrial services solutions to the Oil, LNG, Mining and Power Industries and pride ourselves on our effective delivery of quality products and our exceptional service to clientele. We are also committed to the continuous development and training of our personnel to maintain a safe and rewarding work environment.
KAEFER Integrated Services Pty Ltd are currently seeking experienced Radiographer Technicians for a project in Perth, WA.
- Conduct NDT and CUI Inspection utilizing advanced techniques.
- Testing and maintenance of systems.
- Develop cost-effective and efficient processes.
- Troubleshoot defects.
- Provide monthly progress report.
- Verifying Radiation Safety Records.
- Review and verifies client technical requirements in the Job Information including, but not limited to, approved drawings, client specifications, ITPs and QCPs
- Review of Inspection and Test plan.
- Conducted In-service scanning of associated insulated piping.
- Prepare reports of the findings based on RTR and forward the same to client’s Inspection Engineer for his review and records.
- Ensure Inspections activities comply with the established QC procedures
- Prepared NDE procedures / techniques sheets /method statement for RTR as per applicable Code / Client specifications.
- Delivery and maintenance of site based supplies with release of assets for calibration.
- Determine maintenance schedules for test equipment and/or machinery, which require special maintenance and regular maintenance.
- Maintain record of calibration validity / status of equipment.
- Determine appropriate measures to correct non-conformance identified during routine test operations and systems audit, and is responsible for implementing these actions.