KAEFER Integrated Services Pty Ltd is the Australian subsidiary of the KAEFER Group, a company renowned worldwide for excellence in the fields of asset integrity solutions and industrial services, with an annual turnover of around €1.7 billion and around 30,000 employees worldwide.
We specialise in the supply of asset integrity and industrial services solutions to the Oil, LNG, Mining and Power Industries and pride ourselves on our effective delivery of quality products and our exceptional service to clientele. We are also committed to the continuous development and training of our personnel to maintain a safe and rewarding work environment.
KAEFER are seeking qualified Project Control Engineer to join our busy Darwin operations team immediately.
You will be responsible for:
- Assists the Project Manager to ensure efficient project control of all project works, work scheduling and active monitoring of progress;
- Prepares schedules and forecasts of material and equipment requirements;
- Provides progress and variation reports on status e.g., hours worked, productivity, equipment status, cost and materials consumed;
- Identifies and initiates required adjustments and opportunities for improvement, particularly in project control systems linked to monitoring man-hour timesheets, scaffold inspections, materials and invoicing to the Client;
- Plan, track and monitor work progress, hours spent and productivity performance. Establish norms for future reference, note trends, identify potential changes and improvement opportunities, adjust plans;
- Monitor utilisation of resources and prepare comparisons against established schedules;
- Prepare reports to satisfy the requirements of KAEFER management and other stakeholders;
- Interact with KAEFER planning and scheduling staff to establish effective exchange of information, and ensure that information is captured in a timely and accurate way;
- Liaise with internal KAEFER personnel including other staff positions and operations personnel to ensure accuracy in reporting and forecasts and to report on progress;
- Collation and analysis of data to produce reports concerning project budgeting, expenditure, performance and completion outcomes;
- Collation of project expenditure evidence and financial data to substantiate contract variations and invoicing to the Client.