KAEFER Integrated Services Pty Ltd is the Australian subsidiary of the KAEFER Group, a company renowned worldwide for excellence in the fields of asset integrity solutions and industrial services, with an annual turnover of around €1.7 billion and around 30,000 employees worldwide.
We specialise in the supply of asset integrity and industrial services solutions to the Oil, LNG, Mining and Power Industries and pride ourselves on our effective delivery of quality products and our exceptional service to clientele. We are also committed to the continuous development and training of our personnel to maintain a safe and rewarding work environment.
KAEFER Integrated Services Pty Ltd are currently seeking a QA/QC Inspector to join our team on a project in the Kwinana area.
You will be responsible for:
- Ensuring compliance to all internal and client quality requirements and procedures for Insulation works.
- Conducting material inspections and review of documentation to ensure compliance to project technical requirements.
- Reporting on all non-conformance incidents and providing feedback on solutions and turnaround time for corrections made.
- Assisting the Project team in resolving any discrepancies and ambiguities regarding site/actual conditions against drawings, methods, and project specifications.
- Ensuring all Projects are delivered in line with our core values.
- Developing and maintaining key client relationships that foster mutual value creation.
- Ensuring compliance with internal, client and legislative HSE requirements