KAEFER Integrated Services Pty Ltd is the Australian subsidiary of the KAEFER Group, a company renowned worldwide for excellence in the fields of asset integrity solutions and industrial services, with an annual turnover of around €1.7 billion and around 30,000 employees worldwide.
We specialise in the supply of asset integrity and industrial services solutions to the Oil, LNG, Mining and Power Industries and pride ourselves on our effective delivery of quality products and our exceptional service to clientele. We are also committed to the continuous development and training of our personnel to maintain a safe and rewarding work environment.
KAEFER Integrated Services Pty Ltd are currently seeking qualified and experienced Boilermakers & Welders for ongoing works in Darwin, Northern Territory.
Salary $70,000 – $94,999 per annum.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Weld with Flux core and solid wires and welding multi-run passes
- Clean and prepare Material for welding
- Able to examine welds for width of bead, penetration and precision
- Using Hand tools to cut marked out material
- Shaping and bending metal sections by hand or machine
- Conduct role of spotter for welders working
- Proficient in FCAW and GMAW, with experience in SAW and GTAW and advantage
- Working at heights ticket an advantage.
- Confined space ticket an advantage.
- Australian Recognized Trade Certificate
- Ability to pass Weld Test (VOC)
- OHS Construction Induction Card
- Current C Class Drivers Licence
- Working at Heights (within 3 years validity)
- Confined Space (within 3 years validity)
- Fire Training (within 5 years validity)
- High Risk Work Licence (Desirable
- At least 2 years of relevant employment experience.
KAEFER Integrated Services Pty Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourages Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples to apply.