KAEFER has a team of qualified supervisors, fitters, boilermakers, welders, crane operators and riggers with extensive experience across all aspects of maintenance services, construction and fabrication.
We have significant in-house fabrication capabilities through our workshop facilities. We have specialist mechanical facilities located in Geraldton and Darwin.
We have developed unique systems that allow rapid production of a large range of steel fabrication components. This reduces lead times and enables off-site manufacturing in a controlled environment, offering benefits including increased quality and safety as well as reduction of waste. Our structural, mechanical & piping capability includes:
- Site maintenance for planned & unplanned outages
- Shutdown scoping, planning, management & execution
- Complete asset & structural integrity solutions
- Project & construction management
- Structural, mechanical and piping services
- Fabrication of pipe spooling, platework and structural steel
- Tank design, construction, maintenance & corrosion remediation
- Project labour support
- Detail drafting services
- Port & marine services
- Mechanical & machining services